Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our internet isnt working...

Well Kenneth and Jessie's internet starts working, and ours stops! What in the world?!? Not sure whats going on with ours so I am "borrowing" one of our neighbors connection so I could post some pics! haha

Kinsley has been busy TALKING all day long! We've done some cleaning and then I'm going to go work out, then we'll be tuned into election coverage on tv tonight for the big results!
hanging out at Uncle Jon & Aunt Ashley's house



napping after church

BED HEAD!"If you think I'm cute, you should see my uncle!"

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I wonder which Uncle she means? They are all kind of cute!!! Sure wish I could get my hands on her. I will visit soon.
    love to all
    nana
    Christy Sanford said...
    oh my her half quircky little smile is so sweet!! love the pics as always!!

Post a Comment