Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo

We found these HD Screensavers on our "On Demand" There are 4 or 5 different beach sunsets.. they have sound as well.. crashing waves and birds chirping! So relaxing! Kinsley however enjoys the coral aquarium one!


I made one of the tissue paper pom poms for her birthday! It turned out great!
I put them up to check size. I like the two big ones and then will have tons of other smaller ones all around!
It was too early for pictures this morning!
excited to watch Sesame Street!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    The tissue paper pom poms look great. Happy 1st Cinco De Mayo to Kinsley.

    Denise
    Anonymous said...
    Michelle,
    Kinsley is so lucky to have a talented Mother. All I could think of for your first birthday was having Big Bird make an appearance and of course you were afraid of him. Oh well!! See you soon.
    Love nana
    The Kelley Family said...
    I think I had an awesome first birthday party! I was definitely scared of the scary man in the bird suit but from the pictures, looks like it was a fun party!
    Anonymous said...
    omg!!
    lol this child looks so much like me!!
    lol we all know she gets it from her aunt turbo lol:)))i cant wait to see you guys im so excited lol:))i got the gitter bugs all ready i cant believe she turns one the summer oh my mac n cheese lol got to go i have to clean blahh but ya got to love it

    love,
    stephanie jean harreld
    billy jean was here(remember)
    the turbo nator(fart master)

Post a Comment