6 years ago
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
This past Saturday we had a family day at the Nashville Zoo! Kinsley had an awesome time. She only fussed when we were walking in between exhibits - the Nashville Zoo is very spread out! She would point, talk and laugh and then point to the right when she was ready to move on!!! She's too funny!
10 feet into the zoo, we had to stop!
10 feet into the zoo, we had to stop!
Kinsley's favorite exhibit! She loved watching the meerkats... Even right now, she's looking at this picture pointing and getting excited
On Friday night, Jeremy showed her the zoo promo video on their website! She was so excited!
Kinsley cracks me up! She wants to get so close to the animals and then once she's close, she's unsure! HAHA
She loved the lemurs.. they were camouflaged in the tree.. but she found them so quickly!
Kinsley and Daddy riding the carousel... Kinsley absolutely hated it (you can hear her screaming in the first part) and Daddy almost puked! I pushed him to ride it with her since I do most of the stuff when K and I travel alone. I figured it would be a sweet Daddy & Daughter moment.. boy oh boy was I wrong!
Kinsley's favorite game is playing Peek-A-Boo. She's gotten pretty good and despite asking her "Where's Kinsley" for 60 seconds, she still hides until she's ready to pop up!
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























love you all
nana