Sunday, October 11, 2009

Recent Happenings...

Last Sunday night there was a special speaker at our church... Ted Dibiase or formally known as wrestler, "The Million Dollar Man". It was strictly a guy night with chili and all! Kendell decided to go with Jeremy so we had a girls night! It was so much fun watching Eliyah and Ava play with Kinsley. I just had to post this sweet picture of Kaelyn! She's such an angel baby!!!!! :o)
Kinsley LOVES playing with this kitchen in our church's nursery. We're definitely keeping an eye out for one as a Christmas gift for K!
She loves playing with the washer and dryer as well.... Can't wait till she works a real one! ;-)
On Saturday, we were running errands and came across this cute rocking horse at Michaels. Kinsley really enjoyed rocking on it... until she spotted the coloring books!
We ran into Dick's Sporting Goods and there was a display for the winter hats... I just couldn't resist!
This is K's serious face! I absolutely had to post this for Aunt Heather!!!!! :o) Maybe we'll be signing K up for Tee Ball in a couple years!
When I refer to Kinsley as my "little monkey".. this is why! She woke up crying at 5 AM and I didn't have the energy to get her back to sleep so she came to bed with us... and this is how she wanted to sleep! (notice her painted toes..)
SLEEPY GIRL!
We had a baby shower today for a sweet friend of mine, Katherine. She made the cake and icing and I decorated it. I think it turned out pretty darn cute! (the baby's name will be Layla Grace)
Side View
Watch out Nana and Pa... Kinsley has perfected the fake cry!
It's amazing how she can go from fake cry to cheesing it up..
She loves to stick her tongue out!
I told her not to bite the balloon so she took a bite out of the green foam ball.


Well that's it for now. My dad's parents are stopping in for a visit tomorrow afternoon. We've been busy tidying up and at the same time still trying to prep for our Florida trip!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Can't wait to hear and see that fake cry. The picture of her holding the two balls looks just like a younger Stephanie. WOW!! Enjoy your visit tonight and see you Thursday.
    Love you
    Nana
    Anonymous said...
    Man oh man, Aunt Heather is so proud!! She's going to be a natural! ;) Love and miss you guys!

Post a Comment