Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekly update...

Alrighty! I'm really trying be more diligent about updating the blog! I haven't forgot all of you! Don't worry! Here's a quick update on last week:
Friday-Sunday: I went on a women's retreat with our church! We went up to Gatlinburg and stayed in a cabin! It was a blast!

Sunday: I came home, Jeremy went hunting, and then we went to a bonfire together!

Monday: Catch up day at home! Started making our Christmas lists!

Tuesday: Grocery Shopping, laundry and Plex (we're youth leaders at our church's youth group)

Wednesday: Veteran's Day!!!! Jeremy got the day off so we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, ran to a new local pet store to check it out, and then Jeremy went hunting...again! He shot a deer but couldn't find it! It ended up crossing over onto another person's property. Turns out the farmer found it yesterday. It had been eaten by coyotes but he saved the antlers for Jeremy. Jeremy and K drove out yesterday to get them. I suppose I'll post a picture later. That night, we went to church together!

Thursday: K & I spent some time up at the church preparing for our Nursery Appreciation Dinner! That night, we went together as a family (they provided childcare...HALLELUJAH!). They catered Carrabbas and boy was it good!!!!

Friday: K and I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned! We were two women on a mission! We cleaned the entire fridge and other small stuff around the house that needed to be done. My friend Jennifer brought Starbucks, and stopped by with her two little ones, Zoe and Asher. It was so much fun! We'll be spending Thanksgiving with them so I'll be sure to take some pictures.

Saturday: Jeremy got up and went hunting at 4 AM and didn't return until after 12, K took a great nap, we all went out as a family to do some shopping, grabbed dinner at Pei Wei and then ..... BOUGHT OUR CHRISTMAS TREE!!! This is the very first year (will be our 4th Christmas together) that we will have a fake tree! We got a great deal and just couldn't resist!


Lisa (Emery's Mom), Jess (Zoe's Mom), Tonya and I out shopping! Aren't those mountains gorgeous!!!
Lisa, Tonya, Me & Kerri (pastor's wife)

Mommy came home from the retreat (I bought her that little jacket while I was in Gatlinburg) and we spent some time outside while Daddy went hunting!
She LOVES to pick the flowers off the bushes.. luckily each bush has about 8 and there are always plenty of blooms!
Friday morning.. eating frozen blueberries! It's her favorite teething remedy!
Told you we were on a cleaning mission! She is an AMAZING cleaner! She'll take a wet wipe and be occupied for atleast 20 minutes! She'll wipe down anything she can reach! Can't wait until she gets older... I'll give her a clorox wipe and then switch it out for a dust rag!
Saturday morning! Yes, Melissa, we still have Eliyah's sippy cup! Kinsley loves to play with it! Once again, she's sporting the stained blueberry face!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!! Love you guys!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Looks like K is going to take after her Great Nana and like to clean. I love her new jacket.

    Denise

Post a Comment