6 years ago
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
It was an unbelievable 61* yesterday!!! I of course (suffering from cabin fever with a toddler) took full advantage of the beautiful weather! Emery was over and the girls played on the screened in porch all afternoon! Then Kinsley spotted the trampoline...
It was hard getting a picture of two toddlers while they were jumping around. Kinsley is really starting to get the hang of jumping.. it's too sweet!This is a cute video of the two of them. Kinsley has become very vocal lately. Excuse the choir of barking dogs... ohhh how I love our neighbors :-\
The weather is supposed to be nice again today... just no sunshine yet. Maybe I'll get some more pictures of the girls outside today! Emery has been coming over 3x a week which is really helping Kinlsey get through this winter. They play so great together!!!
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Denise
Love the great singing nana