Monday, July 19, 2010

VBS 2010!

My childhood memories of VBS are AWESOME! Therefore, I had high expectations for our church's VBS. It was awesome! The kids had such a blast and the energy was amazing!

Eliyah came to VBS! :o)
Pre-school craft room
Kinsley LOVED VBS too! Kerri watched the volunteer's kids but we let K come in and dance every night for the finale!
Kinsley trying to kick me off the couch -


"You need to be nice to Mommy!"



She was dressed and ready for VBS. I love her "style" - TX shirt, baby doll, Hawaiian necklace, Christmas bag and a baby bottle! Yes, I let her go to church like this! HAHA
Dancing during the finale.

She wanted to go back to church once we got home.
Our lilies finally bloomed! WOO HOO!

The last night of VBS, we had a big celebration with hot dogs, ice cream and a ton of bounce houses! K loved the ice cream!

She had to get all of that sugar out once we were home, so she wrestled with Daddy and played in the laundry basket! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment