6 years ago
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
I love this "I don't think I'm supposed to be getting into this" look!
He woke up and I went to lay him down to change his diaper and he was back out again!
Someone passed out sitting up next to the couch... too funny! Notice the red stained lips from her "special treat juice"
Kinsley wanted him decorated with stickers... guess this is what happens to subsequent children!
Aunt Stephanie is the BOMB! Check her out... two sleeping babies while I was making dinner! That's quite impressive!!!
This is what I wake up next to every morning... you should be jealous! :D
Giving Aunt Stephanie some smiles before she left to go back to TX
Passed out on the new comfy couch
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I was reading her American Girl book to her (Samantha is our favorite so far) and I looked up to see this! Oh, Mr. Potato glasses!
Some people don't believe me... yes, he's 3 months and in his jumparoo and loves every minute of it. Before naps or bedtime, I usually put him in here for about 15mns and it wears every last bit of energy out of him!
Oh, those sleepy eyes!
Oh, I could get lost in those eyes for days!
Oh, I just want to kiss him!!
Our grocery store had a surplus of organic mangos and so they were selling them for $.50 a piece! WOOO! Talk about a great deal! So I went ahead and grabbed the best two I coud find and some bananas and whipped up some Mango-Banana baby food for Caden. You can introduce mangos around 6 months and it holds up great in the freezer so it was a sweet deal for this Momma!
Mmmmmm it was really yummy! Love that handy dandy food processer!
Ready for the freezer!
Since then, I've done a batch of peas, sweet potatoes and avocado! Its so much easier to have it ready to go in the freezer instead of having to make it as you go. I just pop them out of the trays (which measure almost 1oz exactly) and into freezer bags. It's so simple and great since a lot of produce is at peak season right now!
Next week, I'll make bananas, avocado & banana, some more sweet potatoes, pears, carrots & a brown rice and pea mixture! Add a couple more and our freezer will be ready for Caden to start solids!
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Denise
B.) K and C look sooo much alike!
C.) Your house looks fabulous.
D.) I miss y'all!!!