Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day!

Whew! Life has been quite the whirlwind lately! I realize that I've done a horrible job at keeping up the blog and it's a big embarrassing! I plan on making several blog posts to catch us up to date.. I promise!!

For starters, here's what our Memorial Day looked like!
Saturday morning, I took Tiff to the airport to fly home while J went out on the lake with some friends. We went to church Saturday night and then had a birthday party for Mimi / Memorial Day weekend cookout. So that left us with Monday to ourselves!, It was a pleasant, quiet, laid back day and we were very thankful for that!

We ran to Walmart before lunch and Kinsley and Caden picked out a new pool. K couldn't wait to get it set up. Luckily, J has a handy dandy air compressor that blew up the pool FAST! :)
 


Other than that, J played basketball with a friend while Caden napped. When he got home, he got in the pool with the kiddos while I grilled and got dinner ready. 

We all know Memorial Day isn't just a "day off" or a "BBQ day". We are so grateful for our military that provides us the freedom to spend an entire day devoted to family. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment