Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day! (Jessie I think you should go into labor today.. then you could tell Zoe that you went into labor on Labor Day)

Here's some pictures from last night! Our lil peanut has so much personality!



3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Kinsley,
    Nana also thinks you have a lot of personality. I can't wait to get you in my arms again.
    love you
    nana
    Jessie said...
    HAHA.. I love her beautiful face!! :) She is stinkin' cute!! I hope that you all had a great day!

    LOVE YOU!!

    Jess
    Anonymous said...
    Kinsley, I can always count on you to make my day better, just by seeing your cutie pie face. What expressions!!! Adorable does not begin to describe how sweet. Thanks again for making me smile. Love to you and your Mommy and Daddy Dashie

Post a Comment