Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Well today Kinsley is 6 months old. I've had quite a difficult time getting that through my head. How in the world is she already 6 months old?!? Part of me is a bit sad, knowing that those sweet newborn cuddly days are long gone, and another part of me is so glad to put those collicky, fussy, screaming nights in the past!
Our days now consist of tons of play time, occasional naps, lots of infectious laughter and a great deal of those adorable smiles. There's usually not a dull moment around the house. Between all the household chores and taking care of Kinsley, there is very little time for ME! I've resorted to taking 30 minute showers at night (simply because it's the only alone time I get all day long) HAHA I definitely feel the strain of being a mom! It makes me only appreciate the women in my life that much more!
Despite the sacrifices, motherhood has been so amazing. At the end of the day when I'm still in my pajamas, covered in K's drool, drenched from K's bath water (her new fine art of SPLASHING) and ever so exhausted, I wouldn't trade it for the world.
So this post is all about how Kinsley is getting so big and growing too fast. I guess if we keep feeding her, that's what'll happen! hehe We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We've made it safely to my parents house, Matt & his wife, Alea just landed and are on their way here... LET THE FUN BEGIN! So excited! I'll be sure to post some pictures later {my camera is up in the room that K is sleeping in.. don't want to take the risk!}









love you lots and wish I was in TEXAS
love to all
Nana