6 years ago
Monday, March 14, 2011
So on Mondays, I usually spend the morning drinking a nice hot cup of tea or coffee (depending on my mood) and planning the week out! After I grasp a hold of what the week looks like and what needs to be done, I go into "List Making Mode". This drives my husband nuts but I'm way too much like my father (who likes to write so neat, that he prefers to take notes on graph paper) that it helps keep my brain clear! Once it's on a list, I don't have to think about anything besides checking off the next item.
So ontop of the daily & weekly "cruise control" chores such as cleaning, cooking & laundry, here's what I'd like to accomplish this week:
Go to storage unit and attempt to find Kinsley's 0-3 mos box of clothes.Go through K's 0-3 mos clothes box and take out any gender neutral things. (burp cloths, socks, blankets, sling, Baby Bjorn...)Wash, fold & put away whatever comes out of K's box.Prepare 2 freezer meals: Chicken Poppy Seed Casserole- Find "Last Minute Odds & Ends" box - somehow my breast pump and some bottles got thrown in that box. It's in the garage.... somewhere....
- Clean out armoire in our room so it can be taken to the storage unit and replaced with the baby's pack n play.
Sew 1st batch of baby wipes. I bought the material and washed it, now just to cut it out and sew... shouldn't take any longer than 30 mns of uninterupted "Mommy Time"- De-Clutter Kinsley's toys downstairs!!!! This seems to be a never ending task - so that means, the organization system we have set up ISNT working! :D
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








