6 years ago
Friday, April 8, 2011
So here we are at 38 weeks!
Braxton Hicks Contractions - CHECK!
Warm Up Labor - CHECK!
Bags Packed - CHECK!
Car Seat Installed - CHECK!
Diapers and Wipes - CHECK!
One tired Momma - CHECK!
One anxious soon-to-be Big Sister - CHECK!
38 Weeks with this baby
AND... for comparison purposes...
38 Week Belly Picture w/ Kinsley
I have an appt with Angela this afternoon! I love going and hearing his little heartbeat. I'd like to say that I have a hunch on when he'll arrive, but I don't have a clue!
I spent 1/2 of Wednesday contracting every 9-15 mns and thought "maybe?!? this was it", but it was just another long bought of practice labor! As my midwife puts it - "The more you do now, the less you do later!".
He's still head down but hasn't totally dropped. I've been spending a lot of time squatting and rockin' the yoga ball to encourage his little head to engage.
I vowed to not spend ANY energy trying to start labor like I did with K. It was exhausting and nothing really worked. My body is already at work, so there's no sense in going crazy to try to get this baby out! He'll come when he's good and ready... could be tonight, could be Easter, could be May (hopefully not!).
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
April 8, 2011 at 1:22 PMyour belly button popped out!! haha, michael was so mad that mine didn't...he would come home from work everyday and check! he probably wants to know...is it a gradual thing or does it just POP out one day? : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










