6 years ago
Monday, June 27, 2011
This is going to be a crazy, crazy week!
My days are going to be full with packing up all of our stuff here before J arrives and drives the Uhaul back this Saturday. In the midst of that, I have our New Moms Group on Tuesday night (it'll be the last one I'll be able to attend so I really want to go), KK's 3rd birthday is on Thursday and I'm feeling sick and worn out. Not sure if it's just some clogged milk ducts or it's teetering on the edge of a breast infection. Going to stop by the birth center and pick up some homeopathics and hoping that will help!
Monday
Sweet & Tangy Glazed Drumsticks from here
Veggies (whatever looks good in the produce section)
Tuesday
Spaghettie & Meatballs from here
Green Beans
Maybe some parmesean breadsticks
Wednesday
Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta from here
Thursday
KINSLEY'S 3rd BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Not sure if I'll make something or not... I'll make her some sort of birthday dessert but not sure what she'll want for dinner!!
Friday
Grilling Out - which will include K's favorites: hot dogs, homestyle mac n cheese & baked beans
J is flying in so we'll have a little birthday celebration for KK
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
June 27, 2011 at 3:53 PMyumm! thanks for the ideas : ) the lemon chicken pasta looks amazing! hope everything goes smoothly for you-hope you're not sick!! how do you know if it's an infection, what are the symptoms? i'd like to know what to look for in case i ever have one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








