6 years ago
Saturday, September 29, 2012
A friend of mine asked me the other day (she doesn't have kids yet..) what I did all day. I used to do this periodically so I figured I'd do it again!
Here's to all the people who think stay at home Mommas sit around, watch TV, and eat Oreos all day long...
6:40 - My alarm goes off. Since I was up tossing and turning from 2:15-4:00 AM I figured I'd turn it off and go back to sleep!
6:55 - Caden wakes up with a poopy diaper! OH JOY! He gets a diaper change, his sippy and some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while Mommy wakes up.
7:05 - I start working on the last batch of things needing to be printed for K's new curriculum.
7:25 - Kinsley stumbles to the couch. LITERALLY! She wakes up like her Momma does ;-)
8:45 - We make a trip to Target. Kinsley pointed out the diamond shapes.. and that made Mommy very proud! For the observant people, yes she is wearing the same shirt she woke up in. Yes, it's the shirt she wore yesterday. Daddy bought it for her and it's her absolute favorite. Today, it was a battle I didn't want to take on!
This was a fun trip to Target. We needed to get stickers for K's sweet friend. They have a "sticker club" chain letter in the works and we needed to pick out stickers for this sweet girl! I really wanted this to be a smooth trip and a HAPPY start to the day so they got slushies! I'm sure they are loaded with high fructose corn syrup and artificial colors.. BLAH BLAH BLAH! It was a very special treat!
9:45 - Quick & fun Target trip was complete and we ran to pick up our printed things and to make copies of the Sticker Club letter to send out. The kids LOVED the lego table and did NOT want to leave!
10:20 - Our printing took a little while. It wasn't scheduled to be ready until 3PM but since we were out and about we checked on it.We waited around until it was finished and then headed home. K was skipping to the front door and busted pretty good and scraped her knee. It's been quite a while since she's had a "bleeder" so you better believe she was emotional about it.
11:15 - The crying finally commenced and it was lunch time!
12:00 - Caden's nap time :) Clean diaper, his special blankie and warm coconut milk.. He's set to go!
12:15 - Kinsley does Mommy's hair. I wanted a little break after our busy morning but this was about as "relaxing" as it got!
12:45 - We work on Kinsley's Sticker Club letters to send out! She was SO excited!!
1:15 - I worked on gathering up all of Kinsley's curriculum for the next 4 weeks. Lesson plans are ready, everything is organized by week, supply lists and notes are written... Let's GO!
1:55 - Caden wakes up and I get back to household chores. I really hate dishes...
The pictures end there. After this we swiftly got to packing to the kids up for a night at Mimi & Poppa's house. They were so excited!!! Jeremy and I grabbed dinner at Bonefish, walked around some shops, stopped off at Kroger (picked up some Talenti gelato, root beer and a Redbox DVD) and spent the rest of the evening in a QUIET house. It was strange not having the kids around but it was a much appreciated break!
We picked up the kiddos this morning and they had a blast! They did SO well and were worn out today.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








