6 years ago
Friday, May 23, 2008
We went to the doctors on Wednesday. It was my 35 week appt. I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced! She's head down, her heartbeat was wonderful, and she's measuring exactly on track. We have another doctors appointment next Wednesday so we'll see if theres any progress.
We have a very busy weekend ahead of us! Mom, Tiffany and Stephanie are flying in tonight for my shower tomorrow afternoon. Then Tiffany heads home tomorrow night for cheer choreography camp and we swap her for Matt & Alea. I have my church shower on Sunday, and then the family will head home on Monday.
It's going to be busy, but we're so excited to see everyone! Here's some pictures of Kinsley's bathroom. I'm finishing up some things in Kinsley's room, then will post pictures this weekend.
We have a very busy weekend ahead of us! Mom, Tiffany and Stephanie are flying in tonight for my shower tomorrow afternoon. Then Tiffany heads home tomorrow night for cheer choreography camp and we swap her for Matt & Alea. I have my church shower on Sunday, and then the family will head home on Monday.
It's going to be busy, but we're so excited to see everyone! Here's some pictures of Kinsley's bathroom. I'm finishing up some things in Kinsley's room, then will post pictures this weekend.
I personally think this is the cutest little girl's bathroom... :o)
Kinsley's Vanity.. we painted it white.. I had to post a picture to show off my hard work!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
