Wednesday, June 25, 2008

DUE DATE!!!

Today is Kinsley's due date! I honestly thought we wouldn't make it this far.. SURPRISE! We saw Dr. Chesney today and I'm at a 2 1/2 and 70% effaced... a little more than I was a week ago.. not much, but I'll take it!

We've scheduled the induction for Monday. So if she doesnt make her debut by then, we'll have her on Monday!

We've heard a couple things about pedicures starting labor... so my mom and I went and enjoyed our pedicures before my doctors appt! I've been having a lot of contractions so we'll just see!

We'll keep everyone updated!!! :o)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    We are praying for a fast and easy delivery. Can't wait to meet our new little princess.
    love you
    nana
    Christy Sanford said...
    yeah for pedicures!! now that your feet are lovely she should be ready to come ; )

Post a Comment