Monday, September 15, 2008

Meet Kinsley BBQ


We're in Texas and had a "Meet Kinsley BBQ" for all our friends and family down here. It was a blast despite the hurricane!! hehe DFW had a tropical storm warning and we were anticipating close to 6 inches of rain. However, it just sprinkled!

Here's some pictures! :D









5 Comments:

  1. Jessie said...
    Whoa! That cake is awesome!! Looks yummy!! Miss yall!! Hope yall are havin' a good time! I am glad that yall didn't get bogged down with alot of rain! Can't wait to see more pics!!! Love you guys!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey what is her feet doing in the cake? In a couple of months her hands will be digging into something like that. She looks like her little legs are getting bigger. Can't wait to see and hold her.
    love you
    nana
    Anonymous said...
    How fun! :-D I'm sure you are having a blast & I'm glad you didn't get much rain. Miss you and look forward to spending some time with you when you return home. I need my Kinsley fix!! ;-) It's been too long since Auntie Melissa has held & hugged her! Not to mention Eliyah is eager to hold Kinsley & Ava will just be excited to see someone smaller than her! Love you! Give your family our love & tell Matt CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Christy Sanford said...
    i was thinking the same thing about her feet being in the cake...what's up with that...LOL
    she is too cute!!
    Anonymous said...
    How much cuter can she get? Can't wait til you get to Fl. We will be back from Indiana by that time and if I can get her away from Nana, I just want to hug and squeeze and hug and squeeze...well you get the idea. See ya then. Love ya. Joyce

Post a Comment