Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures from Texas

We had a great trip to Texas! Jeremy was in Chicago for the weekend. The guys on my side of the family all get together once a year for "Ultimate Guys Weekend". It's a weekend full of testosterone filled activities; baseball game, eating at Hooters, go cart racing, putt put, 9 hole scramble of golf, betting on the horse races...etc.
So Kinsley and I escaped to Texas to spend the weekend with my Mom and two sisters.
K with Aunt Tiffy





Gracie on the trampoline

Lacie
maybe she thought we were playing hide and seek

Lacie just had to sneek into the picture

Lacie sniffing K's butt... enough said!



1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Look how big she is getting! Holy Cow!! I can't believe it! I am so glad that she did good on the airplane and that you all had such a great trip!! That is awesome! Hope Jeremy had fun too! Love you guys! See you soon!

    Jess and Zoe

Post a Comment