Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Present

K has figured out how to get her feet to her mouth!
Kinsley sleeping! She was OUT!!!!!!

Some of the kiddoes before the decorating began!
Oh sweet Ava... she just kept dipping the cookie in the icing bowl, licking it off, dipping, licking... until the cookie got too soggy and that part fell off... so she's eat it.. and the process continued!
I love that face! Pucker up, buttercup!
some of the creations!
Snow Bunny - all bundled up to head out to daddy's basketball game
presents, presents!
Can I have my toy already?

In the Christmas spirit, we let K have 2 presents early! This one was from Daddy! (It's the newer version of the alphabet/animal noise wheel. No more pulling a handle to make it spin! It spins like the wheel on Price is Right)
Okay, Ma, stop taking pictures so I can play!
Watching Daddy fly his toy helicopter!
Mommy's present! A vibrating teething toy.
Merry Early Christmas!

Christmas is always so much fun! Today K and I made sugar cookies (from scratch.. not the **secret family recipe** cough cough Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough). I did the work and K watched but the thought of her helping out one day just filled my heart with joy! It just keeps getting better and better! :o) God is so good!

2 Comments:

  1. The Wehrungs said...
    I have the same dreams of making and decorating sugar cookies with Greyson and hopefully other future wehrung kids :) i just love this time of year with all the great traditions! Love your pics. i LOVED Kinsley's outfit at church on sunday, i couldn't stop looking at her, she is so cute! Hope I have a girl someday. Merry Christmas! Love ya.
    The Wehrungs said...
    i just made sugar cookie dough (from scratch of course :)) like 5 minutes ago and me and my neice and nephew are going to bake and decorate them tonight since greyson isn't big enough. ha

Post a Comment