Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our lil angel...

MMMMMMM First time eating chicken!
Yummmm-O! Chicken noodle dinner!
All done Mommy!
"More please? No?!? Okay, I'll lick the bowl!"

Mommy and Kinsley
Eating mashed up bananas
nap time!
Laughing while Mommy was singing and dancing to the chicken dance!
Frozen bananas!






not sure what to think of it!

that look says it ALL!


SITTING UP!!!

5 Comments:

  1. The Wehrungs said...
    is she wearing babylegs? :)
    The Kelley Family said...
    Yes, those are BabyLegs!!! LOVE THEM! I got her 3 pair and they are great and so adorable!
    Christy Sanford said...
    she is so funny with her expressions!!! i love her big eyes!!!
    The Coleman Crew said...
    It's so funny, I look at Kinsley's size and she is normal for her age. Then I look at Tristan and he is her size if not bigger and only 4 months old. He weighs 17lbs and is 28 1/2 inches long!! NBA here we come haha :) Miss you guys!
    Christy Sanford said...
    thinking about you today!! big hugs... let me know when you get back from the windy city...praying for you and your family!!

Post a Comment