Thursday, June 25, 2009

Braxton Scott Harreld

On Tuesday, my brother and his wife, Alea, welcomed their new baby boy (and my sweet sweet Godson)! Everyone meet Braxton Scott Harreld!


Meet Braxton Scott!
Proud Mommy!
This one is my favorite!
Mathew showing off Braxton's "muscles"
Braxton looking at his Daddy
Proud Daddy feeding
His swollen lips!
Proud Aunt Tiffers
I see some resemblance between him and Kinsley here in this picture!


MIMI!

I think I just made Nana and Papa's day! Mom and Tiff just arrived and we had to post pictures ASAP!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Yes you did make our day. We are so thankful for these pictures. They are great pictures and he is so cute, cant' wait to squeeze those fat little cheeks.
    love you all
    nana
    Anonymous said...
    Yay!! Thanks for posting - he is absolutely adorable! Congrats to Matt & Alea!

    Courtney :)

Post a Comment