Friday, June 12, 2009

God is great!

In my quiet time today, I've really come to realized a couple of things. The biggest revelation I've had as a mother is to TRUST God; to have faith that all my needs are met in Him. We are told to have a childlike faith and this is so evident as a mother. Anything Kinsley needs, she trusts that her needs will be met without hesitation. In fact, she doesn't know any different!

  • If she's hungry, she will be fed
  • If she's tired, she will get rest
  • If she needs some extra snuggles, there are always to loving arms awaiting her
  • If she falls down, there's always someone there to pick her up, dust her off and make it "all better"
My blogs are usually fun, upbeat pictures of our adorable blessing.. however, this has been a big revelation for me so I thought I would share it!

1Peter 2:2-3 (Amplified Bible)
"Like newborn babies you should crave (thirst for, earnestly desire) the pure (unadulterated) spiritual milk, that by it you may be nurtured and grow into [completed] salvation, since you have [already] tasted the goodness and kindness of the Lord"

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Michelle,
    When I first met you, 10 days after your birth I knew you were special and since that day you have always lived up to my expectations. You have always been a wonderful grand daughter and now a wonderful Mother. I trully wish that when I first became a wife and Mother that I had as much faith in God as you have always had. My faith has grown stronger over the past 15 years and part of that is due to you and your faith. I thank God everyday for you.
    Love you
    nana
    Pam said...
    Its amazing and wonderful how the Lord uses our children to teach us and what a reward it is to grow and learn thru the journey of being a parent.I have realized so much more of how much God really loves us as his children.
    Christy Sanford said...
    well said pam!! : ) big hugs michelle!!! He is good!!!

Post a Comment