Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Kinsley wanting to play Ring - Around - the - Rosie!!!!
Get ready Nana... hope you don't get too dizzy after spinning around and around and around and around!
Sweet Kisses
Kinsley and Daddy playing around
HAHAHAHAHA I couldn't resist posting this! I got K some Easter stickers... she was naked after a bath and she started sticking them on her booty! HAHAHA
My little monkey...
I love those blue eyes!
Sooo.... we ran out of coffee filters the other day.... Nothing is coming between this Momma and her coffee!!! Thank goodness for Bounty napkins!
Ohhhh first taste of apple juice in the morning!

Momma and K getting ready to leave for church...
Greyson and Kinsley eating Easter lunch
Two cuties eating lunch
They both looked so cute!
Jeremy and K
Landon and Kat are staying with us until their house is finished. Their son, Greyson (2 1/2) and Layla (3 mos) and here too. Layla played yesterday with me for a while and then napped on my chest! I love having a baby around!!!
Kinsley was so proud to hold Layla
She had so much fun holding Layla... she'll make a great big sister one of these days...
Ooooooooooooooo big hugs!

Kisses!


K and Greyson about to go on a bike ride!

Greyson giving K kisses
On our route, we stopped by our friends house, Shawn and Jennifer's house and played with their daughter, Eliana

Eliana is SOOOOOO cute!



We're having so much fun with our house guests!!! Much more pictures to come!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oh boy, I am getting dizzy just looking at the pictures. Can't wait to play.
    see you soon.
    love to all
    nana
    Anonymous said...
    If she gets any cuter, Daddy is going to have to lock her up until shes at least 35. Well, maybe that's a little drastic, but she sure is cute. Thanks for brightening my day every time I check your blog.
    Love to all. Dashie
    Jeremy (Daddy) said...
    Dashie, 35 is just about right ;-)
    Haha!
    wsmaire said...
    PaPa say 50
    Anonymous said...
    A few more days and you'll be down here in Florida. Love the picture of the stickers on her butt.

    Denise

Post a Comment