
On the plane playing with her toys!

She did SOOOOOO good on the plane! I was very relieved and happy!

Making an aquarium on the tray table with foam pieces! She had so much fun rearranging all of the fish and coral to make it look different!

I kept telling her to say "cheeeeeese" but then the pictures looked funny! Next time, I'll stick with "Kinsley, smile!"

"No pictures, please!"

We went to feed the ducks but the silly seagulls kept taking all of the food!

K wasn't too sure about the crazy seagulls!

The view from where we were feeding the ducks!

Sitting on a big turtle at the Lakeland park

Swinging on the swing!

K has been waking up at 6:30 (our time) the past two days! Whew, it's wearing Momma out! She was ready to go get some donuts with Nana, Papa and all of our friends!

Mommy & K at Coffee & Donuts! She really loved the chocolate donut!

Here's what be bought today! We just ran to the Bealls Outlet and to Target. She got some PJ's, 2 onesie bubble outfits, 3 shorts, a shirt, a tank top and 3 pairs of much needed shoes! :o)
Everyone always asks how K does on the plane so I decided to take a video! :o) Enjoy!
Very soon, I will post an update with pictures from K's "Papa"razzi's camera! HAHA I think he has about 150 pictures and we've been here for 36 hours!