6 years ago
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Current Stats:
- Feeling quite exhausted this past week. I've napped (short naps... in between juggling K & C) twice this week.
- We've made it to both Pilates AND Yoga this week! I'm proud of that!
- Been in contact with several midwives and spent a lot of time interviewing several.
- I go back and forth in swings from "severe nesting" to super creative mode. I've realized that I can't operate in both worlds at the same time. So the house is either SUPER clean or there are creative projects scattered everywhere.
- The name debate continues! There are a few top options but nothing has brought forth that "ah ha!" moment.
- Blue? Pink? Who knows! Kinsley swears you're a girl and that she'll be upset if you are a boy... We're trying to be proactive and explain that one early on!
You're the size of a grapefruit now!
Latest Craving:
Cereal & Milk
Any kind, any brand... it's usually my snack before bed.
Since our lovely 3 bedroom house is full, this baby will be rooming with us... So I've been thinking about how to accommodate baby :) The other two were temporarily in our room but they each had their own rooms to store clothes, toys, nap in ... etc!
I like this bassinet. We have a pack n play but it takes up so much room in our bedroom. I think this will work better and it can roll into other rooms/next to the bed at night...etc.
This is a changing table/dresser combo. This will be perfect for storing diapers, clothes, blankets..etc.
I'm keeping an eye out for a used one.. I figured I can always refinish it with some paint and antique it a bit!
That's all for now! Time to go make dinner and feed some hungry babies!!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


