6 years ago
Saturday, October 11, 2008
So we have arrived in Lakeland! We're staying with my grandparents! Here's some pictures of the trip yesterday! We went through Gainesville so we stopped at the Florida campus. Jeremy's dad played football there and has a special brick on the "Gator Walk". After searching through hundreds of names, we found his! SO cool!







Tonight is Cirque Du Soleil! WOO HOO! Also... GO LONGHORNS!!! and.... GO GATORS! (yes, all my LSU fans, I said... GOOOOO GATORS!)
2 Comments:
-
- Christy Sanford said...
October 11, 2008 at 2:15 PMah ...i love chubby little hands!! have a great trip!!!- Anonymous said...
October 20, 2008 at 8:23 AMWhat a wonderful little one you have. I enjoyed visiting with you all. I wanted to hold her so badly and kiss all those chins, however, could not take the chance of giving her whatever it is I have. But thanks again for the "Look"...Loved it....XOXO Joyce (Dashie)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


