Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Photos

We went to Waldon Farms pumpkin patch with the family today! We had a lot of fun! Here's some pictures! :o)

This would have been a PERFECT family picture... however, Kinsley just wanted to look at her hands!
They had new stuff on the photo editing program I use... I just couldn't resist! HAHA

All dressed up for game day!

"MOM! I told you I didn't want to sit on the pumpkin"

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Kinsley,
    Your Mommy makes such cute bows. I sure hope you like them for a long while and stay a prissy little girl. See you soon
    love you
    nana
    Anonymous said...
    Michelle, Jeremy and Kinsley,
    You guys make a beautiful family. I love the picture of Kinsley in Jeremy's arm. Michelle, you look so pretty in the picture of you and Kinsley.
    Love ya, Mimi

Post a Comment