Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Outreach

Emery all bundled up! They asked that we didnt park at the church so Lisa, Jess and I met up at the Kroger and walked together.
Zoe
Kinsley - I brought some chip clips and a big receiving blanket and covered her stroller. She was occupied peeking out the side!
Lisa riding the mechanical bull in the youth section. I rode it too.. but no pics! Sorry!
awesome rock wall
I never got to bounce on that :( bummer!
Kinsley and DaDa
She wasn't happy about something!
Zoe loved crawling and scootin!
Emery wanted to play too!
It was only 50* outside and was pretty windy so we had to bring the girls inside for a bit!

Fred & Frederick
Frederick (he was our ring bearer..he's growing up TOO fast!)

Zo LOVED riding the horse!
Kinsley wasn't too sure about it
Kinsley decided to wake up at 6:00 AM.. took a 30mn morning nap.. so she was EXHAUSTED by the end of the outreach
it didnt take long for her to konk out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment