Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures...

Our beautiful tulips!
Excited about watching Barney! Obnoxious but she enjoys it... when I need some alone time, I put it on so I can get some household chores done! :D

Eating egg yolks!
she loves them, but BOY do they make a huge mess!


We've been pretty busy here. K is still up several times throughout the night so we've been exhausted from getting up with her. On top of that, I got some intestinal bug last week and have been having some nasty headaches EVERY day for the last week or so. I'm hoping the headaches are just a result of this crazy weather and allergies.

3 Comments:

  1. The Coleman Crew said...
    I can't believe how big K is getting...how is it even possible that our babies are growing, we just had them!! haha or at least it feels that way. Sorry you have been sick. Tristan was sick from Thursday until Sunday, not fun!
    Anonymous said...
    Your tulips are really pretty, almost as pretty as my little Kinsley.
    Love you all
    nana
    The Wehrungs said...
    Ugh, I've been getting those sinus/allergy headaches for about 8 days straight now!!! They almost feel like migraines and go into my neck. I feel your pain girl. It stinks for those of us inflicted with allergies to everything! lol
    I hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment