Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playing catch up..

Well this past weekend was a bit CRAZY! Jeremy was out of town on our church men's retreat so K and I had a girls weekend! Then there was a TORNADO on Sat night to add to the excitement! In the midst of the craziness, I misplaced my camera! No worries! I found it and here are some pictures!
Sometimes I think more juice ends up on her than in her belly!
Mommy was eating a quesadilla... and K wanted some too
She really enjoyed the tortilla
Excited about bath time!





I took K in for her 9 mos check up today! Here's the current stats:
18 lbs
28 inches

She's growing like a little weed! She got a clean bill of health and we dont go back until she turns one. Meanwhile, I've been debating on becoming a Southern Living at Home consultant... It seems like fun and a good way to get out of the house and have some fun! Hope all is well with everyone! :o)

3 Comments:

  1. The Coleman Crew said...
    Wow, my 6 month old son is bigger than your 9 month old daughter! haha Don't worry, she is normal...he is a little giant. :)
    Anonymous said...
    K, Please tell your Mommy that I know she has some pics of Grandma and Nana when they visited. We sure would like to see some with you.......Meanwhile, loved your bath pic...Not only did you have a clean bill of health.....You were spankin'clean, too....Tooooo Cute. Love Joyce, (Dashie)
    Anonymous said...
    Those last two pictures of Kinsley look JUST like you!!! haha

    Love, Ashley

Post a Comment