Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kinsley & Emery






She shoved 5 puffs in her mouth at one time.. I told her no! And then proceeded to scoop them all out before she choked on them... she wasn't happy!
She pouted for a minute and then went back to eating her puffs

We've been busy today.. Emery was over, I did a couple loads of laundry and then Jason and Amy came over for dinner! It was a fun and productive day.

Yesterday I went to the fabric store. I intend to sew K an Easter dress..... we'll see if I can find the time to do it!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That pouty face says I need my Nana. Such a sad face!!! She is really growing up fast. It is amazing to see how she changes. Can't wait to see her begin to crawl.
    love you
    nana
    Christy Sanford said...
    woo hoo... you go on the dress!! can't wait to see it!!
    Anonymous said...
    She's such a cutie pie! I love you both!

Post a Comment