Monday, March 16, 2009

Houston....WE HAVE A TOOTH!

-BREAKING NEWS-
There it is! All of K's hard work has paid off! It just broke through this afternoon!

The other one doesn't look too far behind!

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    So cute, that little tooth. Can't wait to see more.
    love you all lots
    the great nana
    Christy Sanford said...
    ah ... yeah!!! not long and she will be telling you that it is lose... ; ) treasure this moment : )
    Anonymous said...
    I can't believe K is getting so big!!! Looking back at all your pics.. aw.. I remember when she was just a little toot of a thing all swaddled in a blankie.. now.. she eats the blankies and is chomping on doughnuts with teeth! (which BIG yay for!!!) You and Jeremy looked so cute at the concert!

    I love you guys and missed you on Sunday, but glad that you had such a great time with the fam!!!
    Kerri Ireland Kairdolf said...
    yeah....what a breakthrough...no pun intended!!!
    The Wehrungs said...
    that looks like a pleasant experience :)

Post a Comment