Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mmmm Blueberries!

Ohh I got one!
First taste..
Still not too sure what to think of it
Hmmm
Maybe I'll just stick with a yogurt melt instead
She enjoyed playing with the blueberries instead of eating them
She loves her sippy cup!

All we had were the frozen wild blueberries.. they were pretty tart so I made her some yummy blueberry muffins that she LOVES! I think they're her new favorite!

Now that K is 8 mos old, she is able to have a whole WIDE range of new foods like cottage cheese, cream cheese, mild cheese, pasta, crackers, breads, egg yolks, parsnips, asparagus, papaya, kiwi, tofu and egg plant. Now personally, I can do without the stuff at the end, but I will put my personal taste aside and offer it to her.

Now that we've started introducing her to finger foods, sh is starting to refuse baby food! Very frustrating!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oh the joy's of Mother hood. Love the blueberries on the tray. She is getting to big to soon.
    Love
    Nana
    Pam said...
    It is fun watching them try new things! The transition can be frustrating til they can eat more table food. Hang in there..your doing a great job!!
    Blessings!!
    Pam

Post a Comment