
trying to drink mommy's gatorade

She thought the gatorade was the best thing ever... who needs toys when you have a gatorade bottle handy?!?

K with the tulips

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

Whew... MESSY GIRL! After she finished her teething biscuit, we sat her in the sink and hosed her down!

hehehe she was OUT

talk about some bed head!

I swear she has the best bed head ever! I should submit this to some sort of contest!

A friend of ours Craig coaches a local high school baseball team so we couldn't resist some spring baseball!

Kinsley with Craig & Rachel's son, Benson (he just turned one last Friday)

Couldn't resist posting this picture! He's so stinkin cute!!!

**First Date**

Mommy, Kinsey, Rachel & Benson

Daddy & Kinsley

Us again... look at those two looking at each other!

on the way to the office to see daddy

clapping her

clapping her hands!

Watching Barney.. I dislike it, but she LOVES all of the songs and music!

She loves clapping her hands to the music! It's so precious

I love pictures of a sleeping baby! SO precious!

Waving "HI" and eating diced carrots! What a big girl!
I have a video of her waving hi but can't get it uploaded! It will be up ASAP!
Denise Flower