Thursday, August 13, 2009

Attention!!!

As of September 1st, our blog will be set to private!!!!

In today's society, there's too many creepers out there! We absolutely LOVE sharing pictures and updates with everyone we know!

If you'd like to continue to view our blog, comment me and let me know and I'll put your e-mail on a list. On the 1st, I'll send out an invite and all you'll need to do is accept it!

We love everyone!

24 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Add me to the list :)
    Christy Sanford said...
    add me please : )
    The Wehrungs said...
    I was actually trying to figure out how to do that a few days ago because want only people we know to look at ours too. how do you do that???
    The Kelley Family said...
    Log into your blog which will take you to the "dashboard". Click "settings", then click "permissions".. then you can edit the readers at the bottom! :D
    The Wehrungs said...
    awesome, i will do that then! been wanting to for awhile. guess i better write ablog telling people cause alot of my readers don't have a blog of their own to sign in.
    Anonymous said...
    Add me please.

    Denise
    Anonymous said...
    Add me to the list! :-) Facebook me if you don't have my email address!

    Courtney Harreld
    Shelley said...
    me too please... this was the reason that i hesitated to create a blog to begin with!! Same reason i am careful with the pics i post!! same for fb, i really dont put much on there!! Thanks for the notice..
    ... said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    ... said...
    Add Me to the list Michelle.... ashleynicholson06@gmail.com
    Brittney Patten said...
    Add me please! I will send you my email via FB!
    Jessica M said...
    add me too please :)
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Michelle, I am Joyce's daughter (Nana's friend) and love keeping updated on how Kinsley's doing. Nana is so proud and I like to see the pics. Add if you want to. (I'm not "too" creeepy.. lol) kmerc2001@yahoo.com
    Anonymous said...
    dont forget us! :) please!

    love, Jess and ZoZo
    Terica said...
    Add me to your list, please.
    tnice99@sbcglobal.net
    I love to see how you guys are doing.
    Anonymous said...
    add me, Mary Beth
    mbdnick@att.net
    Heather said...
    Hey Chelle add me please!
    Anonymous said...
    yes please add me... I love looking at the many faces and moods of your cutie pie!
    Anonymous said...
    Michelle the last anonymous was me Teresa Ray, James' mom. I will put my e-mail on your facebook I would love to be added though!
    Anonymous said...
    Of course, of course!! ;-)
    Melissa
    Anonymous said...
    Pease add me!!! Please
    Love ya MOM
    susanv said...
    Hey Michelle - please add me to the list!
    Thanks
    Anonymous said...
    count me in! erinking0608@gmail.com
    Doctor Love said...
    I would love to be added to the list too!

Post a Comment