6 years ago
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Monday: I took K to the Dr's becuase I was convinced she had an ear infection. Turns out she doesnt! The Dr diagnosed a "brutal case of teething"... she's cutting 12 teeth at one time! Only my child! GrrrrrTuesday: Emery was over so the girls played all day. We had youth that night!
Wednesday: Publix ad starts on Wednesdays. Jeremy was in a "blah" mood so I told him he needed one of my pick-me-ups! So I took him coupon shopping! Here's the totals for all that food:Total: $135.55
Total after specials and coupons: $30.55!!!!
That's right, we saved $105! Jeremy challenged me with a budget of $30 and to try to save $150.. but this was as close as I came! It was so much fun and Jeremy couldn't believe it!
I have more pictures to come. My camera is actually upstairs in K's room and she's napping so I PROMISE I'll post more soon!
Total after specials and coupons: $30.55!!!!
That's right, we saved $105! Jeremy challenged me with a budget of $30 and to try to save $150.. but this was as close as I came! It was so much fun and Jeremy couldn't believe it!
I have more pictures to come. My camera is actually upstairs in K's room and she's napping so I PROMISE I'll post more soon!
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




love to all
nana