Saturday, December 3, 2011

November Wrap Up

 Well this is once again really ridiculous! November passed and there wasn't an update! In my defense, November was quite a whirlwind for sure. There really wasn't much down time here in the Kelley household. My school schedule has been busier than it's ever been, J's work schedule has been hectic with a lot more travel/commute time to certain job sites and the kids have been typical silly, hyper, giggly, active kiddos.
 Spend the day with her cousins! We had sooooo much fun and both kiddos were wiped out when we were done.
 Caden loves Aunt Melissa's door way jumper!!
Trying to crawl!
 Snuggling on the couch together :)
 PUSH UP!
 And again!

 Mmmmm roasted chicken breast with veggies! It was sooooo yummy!

 Mommy had some school work to finish so Daddy offered to do bedtime... When I looked at the clock, it had been an HOUR so I thought I would go up there for reinforcement... and this is what I found! How sweet!!! Both of them were sound asleep!
 And then there was a two week lapse of no pictures... You can ask Kinsley about that! She is such a little squirrel and likes to burrow things in several different locations - drawers, bags, bins in the playroom, tupperware containers... you name it! My camera went missing and then I found it last week - Hiding in her toy mail box!

  
Shopping @ Publix with Mommy while KK was at school

 Big sister has been a BIG help around the house so she got a special reward!!

 Yogurt smiles!!!

Getting ready to take K to school
 She always likes to pose by the front door :)


SMILES!
Well I already have pictures taken for another blog update ... so hopefully that one will follow very soon!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanks for posting, great pics. They're getting soooo big. Have fun with NaNa next week.

    Denise
    Anonymous said...
    I can't believe how big they have gotten. What have you been feeding Cayden.....wow. And of course they get cuter everytime I check. K is quite the big sis, huh? Love to you all. Dashie

Post a Comment