Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan


This week is a little different as we approach Christmas! YIPPEEE!

Monday:
Grilled Chicken (on my fab new indoor grill pan) w/ Zucchini and Cheese from here

Tuesday:
Chicken & Tater Tot Casserole from here 
(I used shredded chicken instead!)  
Wednesday: 
We'll be having a family night w/ the Kelley family
Not too sure what the plans are so we'll either eat there or grab something on the way

Thursday:
Bow Tie Lasagna from here 
(this is soooooo yummy!)
If the day goes well, there might be some fresh, homemade bread sticks to accompany this!

Friday:
Chicken Spaghetti from here

Saturday:
Christmas Eve

Breakfast: 
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
& Fresh Fruit
Lunch: 
Leftovers or Sandwiches

Dinner:
We'll be celebrating Christmas with Mike & Candy :)

Sunday:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Breakfast: 
Baked Cinnamon French Toast from here
(this looks DIVINE and I can prep the night before and it can bake while we're opening gifts)
Scrambled Eggs 
& Bacon 

Christmas Late Lunch/Early Dinner:
Some sort of meat - not sure quite what
(it's a bit odd that it'll just be the 4 of us on Christmas so I'm not cooking a huge turkey or ham for Jeremy and I to eat so we'll see what looks good at the store - maybe a yummy pork loin or some sort of roast)
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Sweet Potatoes w/ Marshmallow Topping
Green Bean Casserole
Creamed Corn
Mini Apple Pies from here
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment