6 years ago
Wednesday, February 23, 2011


What our baby is up to at 32 weeks:
He weighs roughly 3 3/4lbs (about the weight of a large jicama!)
He's about 16.7 inches long and taking up a LARGE amount of room in this uterus!
He's about 16.7 inches long and taking up a LARGE amount of room in this uterus!
I should be gaining about 1 lb a week and half of that will go to the baby. In fact, he'll gain a 1/3 of his total weight in the next couple of weeks.
He now has fingernails, toenails, and real hair (I wonder how much since K had a headful!)!
He now has fingernails, toenails, and real hair (I wonder how much since K had a headful!)!
His skin is becomming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for his arrival.
Midwife Appt Update:
K and I went to see our lovely midwife, Angela, yesterday morning. Everything is trucking along smoothly!!
Blood Pressure - 110/64 .. or something real close to that
Weight Gain to Date - 19 lbs
Glucose Levels - PERFECT
Baby's Growth (belly measurement) - 32 cm which is perfect
She said baby has plenty of fluid, and he's head down. His heartbeat was beautiful and was wonderful to hear. Kinsley's face lit up when she heard it.
Glucose Levels - PERFECT
Baby's Growth (belly measurement) - 32 cm which is perfect
She said baby has plenty of fluid, and he's head down. His heartbeat was beautiful and was wonderful to hear. Kinsley's face lit up when she heard it.
Kinsley sat next to me on the exam table and watched intently as Angela felt the baby and took her measurements. K even watched her draw my blood! I was surprised she didn't freak out.. I talked to her the whole time and told her it didnt hurt - even though I was saying "OW OW OW" in my head!
1 Comment:
-
- The Coleman Crew said...
February 25, 2011 at 12:45 AMI get to see you tomorrow!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

