Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to school... Back to school...

 This marks a new chapter in our lives. About 2 weeks ago, K started attending a local mothers day out program. It's more of a preschool and she has learned more than I could imagine. It's just crazy to see her thrive in the classroom setting. She's loving it and she's never complained about going. In fact, since she's used to being kept SOOOOOO busy those 2 days a week, she's causing mischief at home when she gets bored.

This week, I started back to college! WHEW! I'm only taking 2 online courses to ease back into it and I'm really glad I didn't sign up for more. I'm taking Nutrition (which I'm very interested in and needed a BIOL elective) and General Psychology (which I've taken before but it wouldn't transfer due to all of the coding nonsense! UGH!). I thought "I've got this!" but it's going to be a TON of work. I've never taken an online course so it's been a bit of a challenge learning how it all works and figuring out the different professors. 

Even though I will be MUCH busier, I will still make a great effort to keep the blog up and going! Here's a bit of what we've been up to..




Sunday afternoon naps on the couch... hehe
 Kinsley's Meet the Teacher at School!
 He's such a happy boy!!!!
 Bath time
 And... chewing on something as always!
 
 Kinsley WOULD NOT let me take any pictures of her. She wouldn't have anything to do with it.
 This is what I found when I went to pick her up... sound asleep and wouldn't wake up after rest time
 We went over and had dinner with Melissa and Kendell and the girls one Sunday night. We let the girls play outside after dinner
 Sand table + water balloons + 4 screaming girls = a BLAST!
 KK at the Farmers Market with Mommy. She got a grape flavored honey stick as a special treat.
 Caden also enjoyed the farmers market. Lots for him to look at!
 This past Monday before school. Kinsley really really wanted me to take her picture. She even posed herself! HAHA
 And a picture with brother...

 And of course, a super silly picture!
Our lil man who's rolling like a tumbleweed! Once he's on his tummy, he's really trying to scoot. I'm terrified! Having both kids mobile makes me a bit nervous!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Love the update and pictures. Kinsley is so silly and that Caden is getting so big. I know you are busy with everything but the rewards are worth it.
    love you nana
    Anonymous said...
    Love the photos! How great that Kinsley is enjoying her Mother's Day Out program. Hopefully it gives you some time for school work...? Anyhow, college is definitely not a walk in the park, but it IS such a rewarding experience. I was so ready to be DONE and now that I am I kinda miss it. Just take it one step/project/test/assignment, etc at a time and you'll do great!
    ~Carla Harper

Post a Comment