Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan

This week is a bit crazy!  I have to run out to the college to pick something up, the kids both have checkups, we have our new marriage group on Wed @ church, I have a big Psych assignment due on Sat and my first Psych exam this weekend... Needless to say, dinners need to be EAAAASY this week :)

Sunday
Chicken Fried Rice

Monday
Pan Seared Chicken w/ Shallots & Tomatoes
Served over Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday
Pot Roast
(the kids both have check ups so I want something I can throw in the crock pot and not pay ANY attention to it until 5:30)

Wednesday
Baked Cresents with Deli Meat & Cheese
(this weeks sale at Publix is Boars Head Everroast Chicken!)
Homestyle Mac N Cheese
(this is KK's meal of the week!)

Thursday
Tacos

Friday
Baked Chicken with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
Kale Chips from here
Steamed Vegggies

Saturday
Breakfast for Dinner... again!
Homemade Hashbrowns, Bacon & Eggs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment