Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baby #3 - 28 Week Update

Growing, growing, growing! 

I have definitely felt more "pregnant" in the last few weeks. Achy ribs, my back is sore, emotional, hormonal, low iron levels, hungry or nauseated... just the ups and downs of pregnancy!

Baby is now the size of a Chinese cabbage!

Quick Update

Sleep: 
Hit or miss! Either I'm hibernating or I'm tossing and turning all night long.. 
Emotions:
Roller coaster! I wasn't like this with either of the first two pregnancies. I'm much more short fused and don't have a whole lot of patience!

Milestones:
Hello 3rd Trimester!
We've also narrowed down our midwife selection and think we've found "the one"! So exciting! It's been quite a journey!! 

Energy:
I'm either deep cleaning the house and nesting OR can't get off the couch! 
Cravings:
Cinnamon Sugar!
On toast, Cinnamon Twists from Taco Bell, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll pancakes, snicker doodle cookies... ANYTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment