Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mid September Update

Not the best picture of either of them but it was early on a Saturday morning. The kids are watching their new favorite: SNOOPY! I'm going to have to see about getting them some DVDs. At the moment, You Tube works pretty well!

 Little man outgrew his shoes! Called for a Mommy & Son shoe shopping trip!
 Silly kiddos! They always make me smile!
 Mmmmm.... Cheddar Garlic Biscuits. These were DELICIOUS!

 Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
This was also great! It made 3 small loaves and they were all gone within 48 hours!
 This little guy doesn't think he needs his high chair anymore. Last weekend, I put it away and I guess we're done with it!
 Our artistic, creative, free spirited first born...
 Labor Day! We went to Genghis Grill to get out of the house for a bit. I think Caden loved it more than any of us!
Made this very simple Irish Soda Bread... It looked amazing... TASTED HORRIBLE! I was very bummed.

 The other night we had dinner and we walked to the park. The kids loved the entire experience and were WORN OUT afterwards.


 Making music together
 "Caden, excuse me??? Caden, GET DOWN! Caden, we don't climb up the slide... CADEN! CADEN!"

 He finally slipped, but he held on and tried to stand back up... this kid!
 Cooler weather sunset, giggles of children... just a little slice of Heaven on earth!


Mornings with Caden! Luckily a banana and some Cat in the Hat keep him happy! Such a boy... it's the simple things!
This is his "CHEEEEEEEESE" face... stinker!
There's a better smile!
s
Is it me or does he just look guilty? HAHA

Here's some of my favorite moments of the month so far: 
  • Last Sunday, we pulled in to church and Kinsley started getting all worked up. This is how the conversation went.
J: "Kinsley, what's wrong?"
K: "Riley is LOST!"
J: "Oh, no! Where is she?"
K:  "Call Fireman Sam!!! Daddy, Call Fireman Sam!!! Fireman Sam will find her"
J: (frantically looking for his cell phone which he realizes he left at home... he puts his hand up to the side of his face to pretend) "Fireman Sam, Riley is lost and we need to find her!"
**I'm rolling my eyes. We're in the church parking lot, we need to get inside to work nursery, Jeremy is trying to avoid a meltdown from Kinsley at all cost so he's using an IMAGINARY phone to call a Sprout CARTOON character to find Kinsley's IMAGINARY friend!**
K: "Thanks Daddy!"
J: "No problem Kinsley, Fireman Sam found her"
K: "I know Daddy, she's coming to church with me"

The things you do as parents!! HAHA!
  • Caden likes to show off his muscles and grunt and growl... makes me laugh!
  • Kinsley and Caden enjoy holding hands and it makes my heart bubble over with joy.
  • Caden has colored on the walls at least 10 times in the last week. He's so proud of himself... so we're really working on "WE ONLY WRITE ON PAPER!!!!!!!"
  • Kinsley and Caden love singing Where is Thumbkin in the bath tub. Kinsley is desperately trying to teach Caden how to do all of the motions. 
  • I love when Caden wants to hold my hand... he chooses to and it makes me slow down from the hustle and bustle. I love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment