Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby #3 Update: 30 Weeks



 How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Sleep:
This past week, I haven't slept well at all. Just tossing and turning, vivid dreams, a bit of insomnia.. Just not a whole lot of fun!

Clothes:
I've been tapping into my fall maternity clothes as the weather is cooling off!

Food Cravings:
Nothing this past week... Not really hungry at all actually.

Food Aversions: Nothing sounds "nasty" but nothing really sounds great either. 

Symptoms:
STRESS! It's starting to hit home what all needs to be done before this baby comes. It leaves me feeling really stressed... Oh, and lots of contractions! I had these a lot of with the first two pregnancies as well. Just trying to rest and drink lots of fluids.

Movement:
Still rockin' and rollin' ALL day and ALL night!

What I am Looking Forward To:
Getting things done in preparation from this lil ones arrival!

What I miss:
As my due date approaches, I miss the thought of "normalcy". I'm already starting to worry about getting freezer meals done, Kinsley's curriculum squared away, getting stocked up on household essentials.. etc!

Best Moment of the Week:
Last night when Jeremy was so sweet while I was having a meltdown... He's so understanding! For me not being a very emotional person, he's certainly handling these pregnancy hormones very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment