6 years ago
Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby Update:
Baby is now considered "full term" and has been given the green light for whenever he decides to arrive!
His lungs are mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb
Baby is about 6 1/3 lbs and about 19 inches long head to toe
(about the length of a stalk of swiss chard)
Belly Painting Pictures:
(this picture is of me and my friend Sara... both of us are expecting little boys!)
I had my baby shower on Saturday from 2-4 (which it was more like 5:30 before I sat down to rest!). Then, the birth center hosted a PJ Belly Painting Night from 7-10. It was a BLAST and such a fun thing to do! They had artists come in and paint our bellies! It was quite comical watching all of the bellies dance around while the artists were trying to paint.
I had my baby shower on Saturday from 2-4 (which it was more like 5:30 before I sat down to rest!). Then, the birth center hosted a PJ Belly Painting Night from 7-10. It was a BLAST and such a fun thing to do! They had artists come in and paint our bellies! It was quite comical watching all of the bellies dance around while the artists were trying to paint.
Can you tell which side baby was laying on? haha
The next blog update will be all about the Gentle Beginnings Birth Center and our birth team with lots of pictures! Stay tuned....
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


