Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fast Food Alternative...

Lately, fast food has been impossible to avoid...
Go to check the mail, ads for fast food (with lots of pictures)
Go to the grocery store, fast food...EVERYWHERE!
Watch TV, fast food commercials....
AHHHHHHH

I'm not sure if its because I've been too tired to feel like cooking or what, but fast food has been a craving the last couple of days!

I made homemade onion rings yesterday (which are soooooo yummy) and today I made oven baked sweet potato fries! Here's the recipe I used today..

Preheat oven to 400*
Peel and slice sweet potato into whatever shape / size you'd like
In a small bowl, add potato strips and a bit of vegetable oil... just enough to coat the fries.
Then, add salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Just enough to please your taste buds! 
Place on baking sheet, spread out and be careful not to overcrowd them! 
Bake for 30mns total, flipping and turning them every 10 minutes.

ENJOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment