Thursday, March 3, 2011

33 Week Update

I was attempting to take a belly picture and Kinsley just couldn't stop hugging and kissing her "BEEEEE BEEEEEE" as she calls him!
Belly Picture:


Baby Update:

This week, our baby:

weighs a little over 4 lbs (like a pineapple)
and has passed the 17 inch mark and is quickly maxing out on space.
He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening.

Cravings:

LOTS of green veggies!
Health Update:
Everything continues to progress right on track!
My blood work came back quickly and showed that my iron levels were pretty low. That didn't totally surprise me since they're typically low, and were pretty low when I was pregnant with Kinsley. In addition to my prenatal vitamins, I've started taking a Chlorophyl supplement which is a natural blood booster.
I've also started drinking my Red Raspberry Leaf tea :D
Praying that everything continues to progress normally throughout the remainder of the pregnancy!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment