Thursday, March 10, 2011

34 Week Update

Baby Update:
My little Melon!!!
You now weigh about 4 3/4lbs! WOAH!
You're almost 18 inches long
You just continue to fill out and build up fat as the days go on - that'll help you regulate your body temperature once you're born!

Craving:
SLEEP!!!!!
I feel like I could sleep for days... and Kinsley has been burning the midnight oil and not napping lately! Funny how that always seems to work!
Nesting Update:
On Tuesday, K and I went to run some errands. We stopped by a local consignment shop and it was great! We lucked out! As always, consignment sales are always hit or miss, but we did great! They were having a big - Buy 2, get the 3rd item FREE! We grabbed 5 sleeper gowns and 3 button up shirts all for $6.50! Can't get much better of a deal than that!
Baby's drawer full of newborn clothes! All freshly washed, folded and ready for use!

Today, K and I ran to WalMart to pick up our new fancy, super cool, double stroller! KK LOVES IT! She won't get out of it! Too funny! She doesn't have to wait for her little brother either, she's already enjoyed 2 walks around the block in it! :)
THANK YOU NANA AND PA!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    so glad you got the stroller and that Kinsley likes it. Can't wait until June when I can take both of them for a walk around the block. We love you all
    nana & papa
    The Coleman Crew said...
    Tristan had so many of the same little boy clothes! :) I love the stroller. Can't wait to see that baby!!

Post a Comment