Tuesday, March 22, 2011

To Do List Tuesday

On Thursday, I'll hit the 36 week mark! I'll be 9 months pregnant?!?!?
Where has the time gone?
Now, the time crunch hits and it's time to get some major stuff done!
It's going to be a crazy week, my baby shower is on Saturday and I need to try to maximize my time & energy all while resting and keeping the "cankles" at bay!
  • Finalize "Labor Bag" List
  • Purchase last minute things to put in labor bag - snacks...etc
  • Pack Diaper Bag - need to pack the essentials for the baby to take to the birth center with us.
  • Type up Hospital Birth Plan, in the case we would need to transfer.
  • We found a coming home outfit! WOO! I will post a picture soon, however, I still need to find a blanket and hat to go with it :D
  • Pack Kinsley's "Labor Bag" - There's no telling what time of day, how long or what the circumstances will be when this baby decides to debut, so K's bag needs to be stocked with whatever she should need (a change of clothes, spare panties!!!!, PJ's, activities - sticker books, crayons, etc) . That gives me complete peace of mind and I know that she'll be well taken care of by my family!!
  • Get the armoire OUT of our room ASAP! It's cleaned out and ready to be moved. Now, I need someone else to move it!
  • Once thats out, we'll rearrange the room a bit!
  • Once our room is rearranged, I need to spend about 20mns and hang up some decorations!!!
  • We need to set up the pack n play and stock it full of baby's essentials.
  • Prepare atlesat 5 little craft activities for K for after the baby is born.
  • Order carseat!
  • Order diapers from Diapers.com.
  • Clean out 2 remaining boxes in our room - 1 is an Odds & Ends box from our Master Bedroom & Bath and the other is a random box of my shoes, dresses and gosh knows what else!
  • I'm needing to drop off a BIG load of stuff at the consignment shop and that just takes about an hour of prep work!
  • Freeze one meal.
  • Freeze another meal.

I know all of this stuff probably won't get done, especially on top of the crazy week I've got got going on. However, I've got a plan and hopefully some of it will get done! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment